Access to our APIs is through a commercial agreement only. If you are interested in pursuing an integration with Skyscanner, please submit a request here - https://partners.skyscanner.net/contact/. Our commercial team will review your request, but please note that due to the large number of inquiries, we are not able to respond to every request individually.
Articles in this section
- How do I get an API key?
- Get started with my API integration
- Which services can I access and what are the rate limits?
- Is it possible to use Skyscanner's API directly via an AJAX call if my website is using HTTPS?
- How much does your API or White Label cost to use?
- How do I use the referrals service with examples?
- Why Skyscanner does not allow partners to cache, resell, repackage or redistribute data?
- How do I track different products (e.g Flights and Car Hire) from one API key?
- Does Skyscanner's API Support CORS (Cross-origin resource sharing)?
- How do we classify seated and lap infants?