This can happen for a number of reasons. In almost all searches we will be able to show you 100% of the airlines and travel agents that we have on Skyscanner. There are a few specific edge cases where we have contractual restrictions. We also exclude itineraries without prices via the API, in order to simplify consumption of the data. These prices only occur on Skyscanner in a few cases where we do not have prices available to us.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your API for making bookings directly?
- How can I build the same final price check as the Skyscanner site and white label
- What should I do when I receive a 304 not modified?
- Why am I sometimes missing Places and Currencies objects in the response?
- Why do I get an error when accessing the Flights Live Pricing API?
- I am getting 405 Method Not Allowed
- Does the final poll response contain all results?
- Can I cache and/or reuse the session?
- Where is the deeplink to the airline or travel agent website?
- Why do I sometimes get "Unknown" value in "JourneyMode" field response?