The service uses intelligent caching within the Skyscanner architecture. If two users execute an identical search on the Skyscanner website within a relatively short timeframe, the service will determine that it does not need to re-source the pricing data, and return results immediately.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your API for making bookings directly?
- How can I build the same final price check as the Skyscanner site and white label
- What should I do when I receive a 304 not modified?
- Why am I sometimes missing Places and Currencies objects in the response?
- Why do I get an error when accessing the Flights Live Pricing API?
- I am getting 405 Method Not Allowed
- Does the final poll response contain all results?
- Can I cache and/or reuse the session?
- Where is the deeplink to the airline or travel agent website?
- Why do I sometimes get "Unknown" value in "JourneyMode" field response?