When a Live Pricing Service call is made, Skyscanner will check prices on numerous partner websites. This is based on an asynchronous flow. Therefore, the service is designed for the client to poll for latest updates periodically. We would recommend executing a number of searches between 2 cities on a specific date on the Skyscanner site to see an example of the recommended user presentation pattern in action
Articles in this section
- Can I use your API for making bookings directly?
- How can I build the same final price check as the Skyscanner site and white label
- What should I do when I receive a 304 not modified?
- Why am I sometimes missing Places and Currencies objects in the response?
- Why do I get an error when accessing the Flights Live Pricing API?
- I am getting 405 Method Not Allowed
- Does the final poll response contain all results?
- Can I cache and/or reuse the session?
- Where is the deeplink to the airline or travel agent website?
- Why do I sometimes get "Unknown" value in "JourneyMode" field response?