BER is the IATA code for Berlin Brandenburg airport, which is an airport under construction, and has no flights yet. BER is also the IATA code for Berlin in general. To get flights from all Berlin airports, please use the Skyscanner schema that gets around these naming problems. The code to be used is "BERL-sky". Or use specific Berlin airports such as TXL and SXF. AutoSuggest service returns these codes http://partners.api.skyscanner.net/apiservices/autosuggest/v1.0/UK/GBP/en?query=berlin&apikey=prtl6749387986743898559646983194
Articles in this section
- Can I use your API for making bookings directly?
- How can I build the same final price check as the Skyscanner site and white label
- What should I do when I receive a 304 not modified?
- Why am I sometimes missing Places and Currencies objects in the response?
- Why do I get an error when accessing the Flights Live Pricing API?
- I am getting 405 Method Not Allowed
- Does the final poll response contain all results?
- Can I cache and/or reuse the session?
- Where is the deeplink to the airline or travel agent website?
- Why do I sometimes get "Unknown" value in "JourneyMode" field response?