The service respects the HTTP Request Accept Header. In order to get the response in XML or JSON the “Accept” header field can be used to specify the content received. Using: "application/json", "application/xml" will result in the content being returned in the preferred format.
Articles in this section
- How do I get an API key?
- Get started with my API integration
- Which services can I access and what are the rate limits?
- Is it possible to use Skyscanner's API directly via an AJAX call if my website is using HTTPS?
- How much does your API or White Label cost to use?
- How do I use the referrals service with examples?
- Why Skyscanner does not allow partners to cache, resell, repackage or redistribute data?
- How do I track different products (e.g Flights and Car Hire) from one API key?
- Does Skyscanner's API Support CORS (Cross-origin resource sharing)?
- How do we classify seated and lap infants?