No, we recommend to add it before the closing <body> tag.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Skyscanner together with other affiliate programs on my site?
- Passing UTM parameters for campaign tracking
- Fixing css issues when embedding the widget in a document with an older doctype
- Can I prefill car-hire pick-up and drop-off locations?
- Load the widget on demand (deferred loading)
- In case some text or symbols are not being displayed correctly on your widget:
- When the widget is placed on a page that renders in quirks mode, the following CSS should be added somewhere in your stylesheets:
- How to load the widget through HTTPS?
- Do I need to add the widget snippet inside the <head> tag on my page?