Unfortunately we do not offer that as a service. However you can find the list with all IATA & ICAO airlines codes on the official IATA website: http://www.iata.org/publications/Pages/code-search.aspx as well as https://www.iata.org/about/members/Pages/airline-list.aspx?All=true
Articles in this section
- Can I use your API for making bookings directly?
- How can I build the same final price check as the Skyscanner site and white label
- What should I do when I receive a 304 not modified?
- Why am I sometimes missing Places and Currencies objects in the response?
- Why do I get an error when accessing the Flights Live Pricing API?
- I am getting 405 Method Not Allowed
- Does the final poll response contain all results?
- Can I cache and/or reuse the session?
- Where is the deeplink to the airline or travel agent website?
- Why do I sometimes get "Unknown" value in "JourneyMode" field response?