No, the service is not designed to be used in that way. The service will provide intelligent caching within the Skyscanner infrastructure, and will always return results quickly if there are relevant results in the cache.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your API for making bookings directly?
- How can I build the same final price check as the Skyscanner site and white label
- What should I do when I receive a 304 not modified?
- Why am I sometimes missing Places and Currencies objects in the response?
- Why do I get an error when accessing the Flights Live Pricing API?
- I am getting 405 Method Not Allowed
- Does the final poll response contain all results?
- Can I cache and/or reuse the session?
- Why do I sometimes get "Unknown" value in "JourneyMode" field response?
- How do we construct the results from Flights Live Pricing Service?