This means that the pricing session has expired. See the question “How long does the pricing session live for?”. If you are trying to access the session after that period, you can expect a 410. If you are getting HTTP 410s when polling immediately after creating a session, please get in touch.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your API for making bookings directly?
- How can I build the same final price check as the Skyscanner site and white label
- What should I do when I receive a 304 not modified?
- Why am I sometimes missing Places and Currencies objects in the response?
- Why do I get an error when accessing the Flights Live Pricing API?
- I am getting 405 Method Not Allowed
- Does the final poll response contain all results?
- Can I cache and/or reuse the session?
- Where is the deeplink to the airline or travel agent website?
- Why do I sometimes get "Unknown" value in "JourneyMode" field response?