Check the response HTTP status code. If it is 204 the session has not been created yet. Please poll again in one second. If it is 304, please see https://support.business.skyscanner.net/hc/en-us/articles/213646405-What-should-I-do-when-I-receive-a-304-not-modified- for more details.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your API for making bookings directly?
- How can I build the same final price check as the Skyscanner site and white label
- What should I do when I receive a 304 not modified?
- Why am I sometimes missing Places and Currencies objects in the response?
- Why do I get an error when accessing the Flights Live Pricing API?
- I am getting 405 Method Not Allowed
- Does the final poll response contain all results?
- Can I cache and/or reuse the session?
- Why do I sometimes get "Unknown" value in "JourneyMode" field response?
- How do we construct the results from Flights Live Pricing Service?