The availability of a hotel is determined by the presence of prices for that specific hotel. If there are prices returned in the response, it means that this hotel is available.
Articles in this section
- Are the results and information available through the API exactly the same as shown in the Skyscanner metasearch?
- How can I determine whether a hotel is available?
- What room types are supported?
- Are the meal plan and cancellation policy filters returned in any particular order?
- Are the amenities filter returned in any particular order?
- How are the partners sorted per hotel?
- Why do get the ErrorMessage "Missing x-user-agent header"?
- What is the correlation_id in the hotels API response?
- Why is my API key returning no results for hotels?
- Can I get hotels near a lat/long?