Yes, you can offer your users multiple options for where they can get travel deals. We only ask that you don’t build price comparison functionality comparing our prices with others, simply because the conversion rate (the number of bookings for each search) will be lower for our suppliers, and that may cost them money.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Skyscanner together with other affiliate programs on my site?
- Passing UTM parameters for campaign tracking
- Fixing css issues when embedding the widget in a document with an older doctype
- Can I prefill car-hire pick-up and drop-off locations?
- Load the widget on demand (deferred loading)
- In case some text or symbols are not being displayed correctly on your widget:
- When the widget is placed on a page that renders in quirks mode, the following CSS should be added somewhere in your stylesheets:
- How to load the widget through HTTPS?
- Do I need to add the widget snippet inside the <head> tag on my page?