To set up your White Label for the first time, follow these steps:
- Log into your Skyscanner for business account.
- Go to http://business.skyscanner.net/portal/en-GB/WhiteLabel/
- Create a new White Label.
- Enter the "Name of your site", "CNAME" and "Homepage location" in the left panel.
- Choose logo - either upload or enter a link. This will appear in the header of your White Label.
- Customize the footer and then click on "Publish"
Customizing the header
Since the custom css code will be rendered in the page "head" tag, you can enter there custom meta tags as well. Don't forget to wrap all your css styles inside a "style" tag.
Getting the widget code
You can generate the widget snippet from the configuration panel.
- Open the configuration panel
- Go to Widgets
- Choose a style and copy the snippet to your page