Unfortunately we can only offer you the API if the searches result in end user bookings. We have permission to distribute our airline and travel agents pricing data but only for the purpose of generating bookings for them. If you require the prices only we would suggest using a GDS instead.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your API for making bookings directly?
- Why do I get an error when accessing the Flights Live Pricing API?
- How can I build the same final price check as the Skyscanner site and white label
- I am getting 405 Method Not Allowed
- Why am I sometimes missing Places and Currencies objects in the response?
- What should I do when I receive a 304 not modified?
- Does the final poll response contain all results?
- Can I cache and/or reuse the session?
- Why do I sometimes get "Unknown" value in "JourneyMode" field response?
- How do we construct the results from Flights Live Pricing Service?