The browse cache relies on fresh live searches by users, so for less popular routes, this cache can be out of date. The browse prices should be treated as a good indication of price. See the usage on the Skyscanner website by searching for a month or to a country/everywhere.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to get the cheapest price by date with prices for outbound and inbound separate, rather than combined?
- Why am I not getting results in my Browse Cache Service API request?
- Why does the Browse Cache API not match that of the live pricing?
- What's the meaning of the QuoteDateTime value in the response?
- Can I use latitude/longitude coordinates for origin and destination?
- How should I message browse prices?
- How do I use the Browse Grid service?
- Why are the browse prices inaccurate?
- Why don't I see prices updated in real time after I make a search?
- Can I get quotes in my Browse Routes/Dates response?