"Traffic" is a measurement for the number of live searches that are being executed by your API key, so your traffic increases by one for every new search. You generate one "Exit" every time when a user exits your website / application by a deep link to an OTA or carrier website.
Articles in this section
- What do I do with a legacy API key with format xxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxx?
- What is an app?
- Why does my commission rate say 'Tiered Revenue'?
- Can I log in with Facebook or Google+?
- How do I log in to the dashboard?
- Why do I not see data in my reporting dashboard?
- Can multiple accounts access the same dashboard?
- I usually access my account with an API and Portal key. How can I view my API or White Label now?
- How do we track our traffic for Whitelabel and API?
- How do you measure amount of traffic? How should I understand the terms "Traffic" and "Exits"?