For some searches there might be a difference between the results on our white label and those on the Skyscanner website. The reason for this is that we cannot directly return flights for some airlines simply because they don't allow us to do it. We can only return flights for those airlines if the flight is offered by some OTA, but not directly by the airline.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started with my White Label?
- How do I configure my White Label?
- How do I publish my White Label?
- Do we support HTTPS on the White Label?
- What is a CNAME?
- Do you offer commissions for use of your White Label or API?
- Can I add my own Google Analytics code to the white label?
- Can I modify the <head> section of my White Label?
- What languages can I implement using the Skyscanner White Label?
- Does the White Label support Hotel search?