No. You should request separate API keys for each of our services
Articles in this section
- How do I get an API key?
- Get started with my API integration
- Which services can I access and what are the rate limits?
- How much does your API or White Label cost to use?
- Is it possible to use Skyscanner's API directly via an AJAX call if my website is using HTTPS?
- How do I use the referrals service with examples?
- Why Skyscanner does not allow partners to cache, resell, repackage or redistribute data?
- How do I track different products (e.g Flights and Car Hire) from one API key?
- Does Skyscanner's API Support CORS (Cross-origin resource sharing)?
- How do we classify seated and lap infants?