These are the appropriate HTTP verbs for a RESTful service implementation. A POST means Create, a GET is an idempotent read and a PUT means Create or Update
Articles in this section
- Can I use your API for making bookings directly?
- Why do I get an error when accessing the Flights Live Pricing API?
- How can I build the same final price check as the Skyscanner site and white label
- I am getting 405 Method Not Allowed
- Why am I sometimes missing Places and Currencies objects in the response?
- What should I do when I receive a 304 not modified?
- Does the final poll response contain all results?
- Can I cache and/or reuse the session?
- Why do I sometimes get "Unknown" value in "JourneyMode" field response?
- How do we construct the results from Flights Live Pricing Service?