When a Live Pricing Service call is made, Skyscanner will check prices on numerous partner websites. This is based on an asynchronous flow. Therefore, the service is designed for the client to poll for latest updates periodically. We would recommend executing a number of searches between 2 cities on a specific date on the Skyscanner site to see an example of the recommended user presentation pattern in action
Articles in this section
- Can I use your API for making bookings directly?
- Why do I get an error when accessing the Flights Live Pricing API?
- How can I build the same final price check as the Skyscanner site and white label
- I am getting 405 Method Not Allowed
- Why am I sometimes missing Places and Currencies objects in the response?
- What should I do when I receive a 304 not modified?
- Does the final poll response contain all results?
- Can I cache and/or reuse the session?
- Why do I sometimes get "Unknown" value in "JourneyMode" field response?
- How do we construct the results from Flights Live Pricing Service?