This means that the pricing session has expired. See the question “How long does the pricing session live for?”. If you are trying to access the session after that period, you can expect a 410. If you are getting HTTP 410s when polling immediately after creating a session, please get in touch.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your API for making bookings directly?
- Why do I get an error when accessing the Flights Live Pricing API?
- How can I build the same final price check as the Skyscanner site and white label
- I am getting 405 Method Not Allowed
- Why am I sometimes missing Places and Currencies objects in the response?
- What should I do when I receive a 304 not modified?
- Does the final poll response contain all results?
- Can I cache and/or reuse the session?
- Why do I sometimes get "Unknown" value in "JourneyMode" field response?
- How do we construct the results from Flights Live Pricing Service?