BER is the IATA code for Berlin Brandenburg airport, which is an airport under construction, and has no flights yet. BER is also the IATA code for Berlin in general. To get flights from all Berlin airports, please use the Skyscanner schema that gets around these naming problems. The code to be used is "BERL-sky". Or use specific Berlin airports such as TXL and SXF. AutoSuggest service returns these codes http://partners.api.skyscanner.net/apiservices/autosuggest/v1.0/UK/GBP/en?query=berlin&apikey=prtl6749387986743898559646983194
Articles in this section
- Can I use your API for making bookings directly?
- Why do I get an error when accessing the Flights Live Pricing API?
- How can I build the same final price check as the Skyscanner site and white label
- I am getting 405 Method Not Allowed
- Why am I sometimes missing Places and Currencies objects in the response?
- What should I do when I receive a 304 not modified?
- Does the final poll response contain all results?
- Can I cache and/or reuse the session?
- Why do I sometimes get "Unknown" value in "JourneyMode" field response?
- How do we construct the results from Flights Live Pricing Service?