Yes, by default the amenities that are most commonly used for filtering are returned first (Wifi Service, Pool, Parking, Air Conditioning, Spa, Airport Shuttle Service). However, this order can have a different setup for different markets.
Articles in this section
- How are the partners sorted per hotel?
- Are the amenities filter returned in any particular order?
- Are the meal plan and cancellation policy filters returned in any particular order?
- Why is my API key returning no results for hotels?
- Why do get the ErrorMessage "Missing x-user-agent header"?
- What is the correlation_id in the hotels API response?
- Can I get hotels near a lat/long?
- Do you provide a list of all cities with their Skyscanner Ids?
- Do you provide a list of all hotels?