The API returns a 304 when there is no change since the last request. In these cases the correct behaviour is to continue to use the previous response. If the most recent status was "UpdatesPending" then you can be sure that subsequent polls will return a 200 response. If the 304 is returned on the first poll, that means the session has not been fully initialized. In this case, poll again 1 second later.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your API for making bookings directly?
- Why do I get an error when accessing the Flights Live Pricing API?
- How can I build the same final price check as the Skyscanner site and white label
- I am getting 405 Method Not Allowed
- Why am I sometimes missing Places and Currencies objects in the response?
- What should I do when I receive a 304 not modified?
- Does the final poll response contain all results?
- Can I cache and/or reuse the session?
- Why do I sometimes get "Unknown" value in "JourneyMode" field response?
- How do we construct the results from Flights Live Pricing Service?