It is possible to add code to the <head> tag if you add a custom header. All code entered in the "CSS" tab for the custom header will be injected in the <head> tag of the page.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started with my White Label?
- How do I publish my White Label?
- Do we support HTTPS on the White Label?
- What is a CNAME?
- Do you offer commissions for use of your White Label or API?
- Can I add my own Google Analytics code to the white label?
- Can I modify the <head> section of my White Label?
- What languages can I implement using the Skyscanner White Label?
- Does the White Label support Hotel search?
- How do I add custom stylesheets?