The Browse Grid Service provides a grid view of flight and price data for specific outbound and inbound month date ranges. The prices returned contain the cheapest prices for each combination of outbound and inbound date pairs from our cache data. The origin and destination must be selected at the city or airport level, and dates must be supplied at month level. The days of the selected months will be shown as a grid, with the best quote for each date combination. If there is not value for a date combination it means that there is not quote for that in our cache. The grid outputs a two-dimensional array with outbound days on one axis and the inbound days on the other axis
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to get the cheapest price by date with prices for outbound and inbound separate, rather than combined?
- Why am I not getting results in my Browse Cache Service API request?
- Why does the Browse Cache API not match that of the live pricing?
- What's the meaning of the QuoteDateTime value in the response?
- Can I use latitude/longitude coordinates for origin and destination?
- How should I message browse prices?
- How do I use the Browse Grid service?
- Why are the browse prices inaccurate?
- Why don't I see prices updated in real time after I make a search?
- Can I get quotes in my Browse Routes/Dates response?