Lap infants will be counted as infants. While seated infants will be equivalent to children in our query parameters. You can find more information about children and infants in Skyscanner's Help Centre.
Articles in this section
- How do I get an API key?
- Get started with my API integration
- Which services can I access and what are the rate limits?
- How much does your API or White Label cost to use?
- Is it possible to use Skyscanner's API directly via an AJAX call if my website is using HTTPS?
- How do I use the referrals service?
- Why Skyscanner does not allow partners to cache, resell, repackage or redistribute data?
- How do I track different products (e.g Flights and Car Hire) from one API key?
- Does Skyscanner's API Support CORS (Cross-origin resource sharing)?
- How do we classify seated and lap infants?