You are eligible to be contracted and paid when your integration reaches £1000 of revenue within one month. Once you have reached the threshold of £1000 revenue, you can contact us and we will send you a Partnership Agreement to complete (pending a review of your site and your integration). Once this has been accepted and counter-signed by Skyscanner, you may send us your invoice detailing the commission you are due. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this.
Articles in this section
- How do I get an API key?
- Get started with my API integration
- Which services can I access and what are the rate limits?
- How much does your API or White Label cost to use?
- Is it possible to use Skyscanner's API directly via an AJAX call if my website is using HTTPS?
- How do I use the referrals service?
- Why Skyscanner does not allow partners to cache, resell, repackage or redistribute data?
- How do I track different products (e.g Flights and Car Hire) from one API key?
- Does Skyscanner's API Support CORS (Cross-origin resource sharing)?
- How do we classify seated and lap infants?