Skyscanner uses a large distributed system of servers spread across multiple data centres around the world. This means that your logo may take 1 or 2 days to be visible from all of our servers. Please get in touch if your logo is not visible 2 days after sending it to us.
Articles in this section
- How do I get an API key?
- Get started with my API integration
- Which services can I access and what are the rate limits?
- How much does your API or White Label cost to use?
- Is it possible to use Skyscanner's API directly via an AJAX call if my website is using HTTPS?
- How do I use the referrals service?
- Why Skyscanner does not allow partners to cache, resell, repackage or redistribute data?
- How do I track different products (e.g Flights and Car Hire) from one API key?
- Does Skyscanner's API Support CORS (Cross-origin resource sharing)?
- How do we classify seated and lap infants?