No, you don't need to do this. Calling Create Booking Details for all itineraries will incur costs for Skyscanner so we ask you not to do this. The Create Booking Details must only be called when the user has selected a specific itinerary. If available Deeplinks will be provided before the need for booking details. If you don't see deeplinks in the response see the answer to Where is the deeplink to the airline or OTA website?
Articles in this section
- Can I use your API for making bookings directly?
- Why do I get an error when accessing the Flights Live Pricing API?
- How can I build the same final price check as the Skyscanner site and white label
- I am getting 405 Method Not Allowed
- Why am I sometimes missing Places and Currencies objects in the response?
- What should I do when I receive a 304 not modified?
- Does the final poll response contain all results?
- Can I cache and/or reuse the session?
- Why do I sometimes get "Unknown" value in "JourneyMode" field response?
- How do we construct the results from Flights Live Pricing Service?