It is an internal parameter for Skyscanner use only. You do not need to use it.
Articles in this section
- Are the results and information available through the API exactly the same as shown in the Skyscanner metasearch?
- How can I determine whether a hotel is available?
- What room types are supported?
- Are the meal plan and cancellation policy filters returned in any particular order?
- Are the amenities filter returned in any particular order?
- How are the partners sorted per hotel?
- Why do get the ErrorMessage "Missing x-user-agent header"?
- What is the correlation_id in the hotels API response?
- Why is my API key returning no results for hotels?
- Can I get hotels near a lat/long?